Just remember when you think no one cares about you and you’re grasping for something, I care. I would miss you. I want you around for a very long time. So please know that you are loved and reach out for help.
Jurassic Park Meme ∞ Favorite Scientist: Ian Malcolm"What’s so great about discovery? It’s a violent, penetrative act that scars what it explores. What you call discovery, I call the rape of the natural world. ".
I love this so fucking much
I’ve been dating this guy named tom for 4 weeks now and last night we were going on a date and he wouldn’t tell me what we were doing or where we were going.
So when I got to his we made pancakes because he didn’t get to celebrate pancake day and it was very messy but I mastered the pancake flip after a bit of tuition… Then we headed into manchester and he took me to cloud 23 in the Hilton hotel where we had cocktails and the view was just fantastic like just wow. Then I thought that would be it but we then went to one of those bars that has a bowling alley in it and had more drinks and played bowling really badly as we were so drunk. Then when we got home we ordered a dominoes and he went to pick it up and when I opened it he left this message inside x).
I couldn’t help but take photos because it was so cute and no-one has ever treated me so nice I am not worthy of this lovely lovely human being.
and he said yes (he missed that bit out)
“But if you forget to reblog Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.”
not even risking that shit
Dethan + TouchInspired by (x)
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself."